Having seen the preview for the Primark Spring/Summer 2014 collection I fell in love with it and had to write post and show you all my favourite bits!
Primark have really been hitting it out of the park lately and I am really impressed with their collections (the tartan and white collar dress was definitely my favourite purchase this winter!!)
The S/S 14 collection is a delicious mix of sugar sweet pastels and cool 90's-style casual wear which makes it a clear WIN in my opinion.
Here's a selection of pieces which made me swoon!!!
1) Mint lace collared midi dress - like a 1950's minty dream!! I love!
2) Strappy coral mini dress - this reminds me of something Cher from Clueless would wear - enough said?
3) Polka dot chiffon midi, I love polka dots and I think this pattern is going to hit a big trend this S/S
1) Mesh cut out t-shirt dress - how cool is this?? I think everyone is going to want this dress this season, it could be dressed down with converse and a top knot or dressed up with heels and a statement necklace - YES PLEASE.
2) 90's style daisy printed collared perfection.
3) I have seen a few pastel pink leather jackets appear in the UK highstreet S/S14 previews - is this the next 'F/W 13 Pink coat mania' ?
Please Primark - NEVER cornrow your model's hair again, it's never going to look good!! (Excuse model hair RUINING these pictures) That aside, I am loving the 50's/Dorothy style gingham number,I will definitely be wanting this if the sun decides to show it's face in London.
I am also really interested in the matchy matchy look that's been rearing its head the last few seasons, I am thinking I am finally ready to take the plunge! This polka dotted chiffon pairing is just adorable, and the pink palm print is Malibu Barbie perfection that I don't think I could ever get away with but it's nice to imagine!
What's your favourite style for S/S 14? I can't wait for the season to change!!!
BTW if you don't already pleeeeease follow me on bloglovin' http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3931762/dusk-darling-style
If you have done - make sure to leave a comment with your bloglovin link so I can follow you back!