Saturday 4 January 2014

Paris In December


Hey guys! I'm back! Happy New Year, I hope you had a fantastic 2013 and will have an even better 2014 :)

Just before the year came to a close I was lucky enough to pay a dreamy trip to Paris in December ( a birthday gift from my lovely bf) Here's a little post to show what I wore while I was there :)




My favorite time to go to Paris is Christmas time so I had such an amazing time, we ate waaaay too much food (obviously) and went to some really cool little shops & places I had never been to before, plus we got to take a night time walk to see the Eiffel Tower sparkle..(I'll never tire of it!) The perfect weekend away...

How was your Christmas & New Year? Any particular post ideas you would like to see in 2014? don't be shy - comment below! :) 

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BTW if you don't already pleeeeease follow me on bloglovin' http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3931762/dusk-darling-style
If you have done - make sure to leave a comment with your bloglovin link so I can follow you back!



4 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a fabulous weekend. AND you look so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Day two's look is so cute! Love the hat and the fluffy jumper :)

    Madeline xx
    www.madelineloves.com

    ReplyDelete