Thursday 16 January 2014

December/January Insta-Catch Up!

Hey Peeps,

Here's my Instagram Catch up for the last couple of months. I am truly a  lucky girl to have had the most AMAZING Christmas with my family & boyfriend and such a good New Year's Eve (if a little worse for wear) with my friends! 

How was your New Year's Eve? Do you have Instagram? Leave your Insta-name down below so I can follow you :)



Hope you are having a fantastic 2014 so far! Mine is pretty busy but very fun! :)

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BTW if you don't already pleeeeease follow me on bloglovin' http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3931762/dusk-darling-style
If you have done - make sure to leave a comment with your bloglovin link so I can follow you back!





7 comments:

  1. Love your outfit of the day, really stunning look!
    Cornelia - Ineffable Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty pics! I love insta! So jealous of that Paris picture. I'm going there in June though! What did you do while you were there? I'm going to be there for about 3 days, and need to come up with some ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! Ah, Paris is so dreamy :) Well, I actually been many times before so I did non-tourist things mainly - such as visiting the Vintage shops in Le Marais, vintage & homeware markets in the outskirts and the like. (And of course a LOT of eating delicious food and drinking delicious coffee haha) Hope you have a lovely time!

      xxx

      Delete
  3. Fabulous as always, now i want a full breakfast tomorrow morning. (>‿◠)✌

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyooou :) Mmmmmm Full English Brekkie goodness!

      Delete