Tuesday 9 October 2012





 Autumn Leaves
  This is my 'autumnal lookbook'! :)

Just a few OOTD's to show you how I style autumnal colours and styles! I love autumn! Halloween! Colourful leaves! Bonfires! Woolly Scarves! YAY!
                                    





This outfit shows me sporting the 'berry' trend for the season, I wore this berry coloured jumper/top  I bought in H&M last year.. I love the draping on the back, I think it gives this basic outfit a bit of a fashionable edge! I really like the colours in this outfit, this is exactly the colour palette I think of when I think of autumn clothes! 

In this Outfit:
berry draped top - H&M
Black disco pants - American Apparel
Green Woolly cardigan - local boutique
brown belt & shoes - Topshop

Mulberry lipstick - Russian red by MAC and Mulberry by SLEEK


PLEASE also take a look at my latest lookbook outfit! :


http://lookbook.nu/look/4105790-chocolate-milkshake
In this outfit:
Red beret - Primark
Black top - Topshop
Floral skirt -Spitalfields Market
Black long socks - Topshop
Red coat - New Look


Last of all, this is a casual autumnal look with a more 'rocker' 'biker' vibe, its a great way to reuse your summer clothes too, just put a pair of black tights with your denim shorts and chuck a leather jacket over your jersey vest! I wore this look to walk around East London on a Sunday and it was perfect for the 'sunny but a bit chilly' weather that London is having at the moment.. I tend to wear more girlie/cutsy outfits in Autumn/Winter but this is a nice change from that!

In This Outfit:
White Jersey Tank - H&M
Black leather jacket- Miss Selfridge 
Denim cut off shorts - Beyond Retro
Sunnies - Topshop
necklaces - a gift and a charity shop



hope you're all well and excited for halloween/autumn in general!
LOVE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment