Friday 27 July 2012

 Dreamy Days

My ootd



shades shot

sorting my hair out shot

Hello,I'm still enjoying the summer sun and I put together this little ensemble 

I did get a little sunburnt yesterday (silly Dusk) and so I've had to cover up a bit more today,however, it's still boiling hot so I decided on this cropped long sleeve T-shirt from Forever 21 which is a lovely blush/nude colour and makes me feel like a ballerina when I wear it!

 In keeping with the ballerina theme I wore this chiffon Midi length skirt which is a beautiful skirt to wear on a summers day because its thin but still makes you look rather sophisticated! I used to hate Midi length skirts on me but I've grown to really like the length, I think it adds a 'grown up' feeling to an outfit.


In Other News

How huge is this strawberry? It was delicious!



Our Picnic

I had an amazing picnic with my sister and mother and I thought I'd share some pictures from that (look how huge that strawberry was!) It was a really lovely way to spend an afternoon in the garden.

LOVE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In This Outfit
Blush cropped top - Forever 21
Chiffon midi skirt - ASOS
Brown belt - Vintage
Brown and Gold sandals - Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment