Monday 30 July 2012

Rosy Days
See this on lookbook :)  http://lookbook.nu/look/3814859-Rosy-Days

Instagram @DuskW

my pink bbq!



Hello :)

Just wanted to show my way of styling bralets, I got this little denim number from Topshop this summer and  it makes me feel like RiRi haha. I always style my bralets with something high waisted because otherwise I would be showing off way too much skin! I am wearing it with this chiffon midi skirt again and it works really well at keeping the outfit looking classy and cool in the sunshine.

Midi's and maxis are great with bralets because you are showing a bit more skin ontop. I also love to style bralets with my American Apparel disco pants, but any high waisted trousers would look good with them, and give the bralet a bit more of a casual look. I love this denim bralet because the fabric instantly dresses the outfit down and makes it more wearable.


In Other News

my nail art with Essie mint candy apple and a white nail art pen

the boyfriend and the bbq :)



I got given this cute mini pink barbecue for Christmas last year and have only just had the chance to get it out and use it and I love it so much :) it's the perfect size for an impromptu bbq for two! Plus I found it entertaining watching my boyfriend being manly and bbqing on a lovely little pink barbecue haha.


Also, I did this nail art with a new white nail art pen I bought and it was so quick and cute I thought I should defo post it on here :) hope you like!


LOVE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


IN THIS OUTFIT
Denim bralet - Topshop
Chiffon midi skirt - ASOS
Brown belt - Vintage


No comments:

Post a Comment