Thursday 26 July 2012

Hot Summer Days in White




At last British summer has arrived! It's so hot here in London and I found it the perfect opportunity to pull out this white see through Jersey maxi dress from Forever 21. I've mentioned before how this waterfall shape skirt is so over popular in High Street shops at the moment but its a great way for shorter people to wear a maxi skirt without looking swamped. I love this one as its made of a really cool textured Jersey, however, as it is see through I hadn't found anything to wear it with.. In the end I chucked it over a long simple jersey vest top from H&M and it worked a charm. Just add a belt and sandals and you're ready to face the hot summer sun. PERFECT.

In Other News



I finally bought Essie nail polish in Mint Candy Apple and I haven't regretted it a bit - it's such a pretty colour! As soon as I went out with it on a waitress in a restaurant fawned over its prettiness, therefore leaving me to believe the £7.99 price tag was in fact worth it...hm. 

Hope it's sunny where you are too!
LOVE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In This Outfit:
White Jersey Waterfall Maxi Dress - Forever 21
Plain Long Jersey Vest - H&M
Brown and Gold Belt - River Island
Brown and Gold Sandals - Primark
Tortoise shell shades - Tiger


No comments:

Post a Comment