Friday 22 August 2014

Is it Already Goodbye?

Ok.. so bear with me here but..I'm kind of ready to say goodbye summer, hello autumn!... I'm kind of ready to pack my sandals away and dust of the ol' winter coat! There's a slight chill entering the air in London lately and I am actually pleasantly excited by it.. Sure I love summer and all the sea salt flavoured air, floaty sundresses and sandy socks that come with it.. but, as I feel a cooler breeze it makes me look forward to slipping on cosy jumpers and wooly socks!

With this in mind I thought I would do a post to show my Autumn wardrobe inspiration. I did one of these for Spring/Summer '14 and it went down a treat, so, without further ado...















It would appear that I like tartan, chunky knitwear, mini skirts, peter pan collars and pumps for Autumn 2014...  what a dream! I am already welcome crispy autumn leave, bonfire smells and conkers...

XXXXXX

LOVEEEEE

BTW if you don't already, and you like my blog, PLEASE FOLLOW me VIA BLOGLOVIN' here: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3931762/dusk-darling-style :) :) :)
If you have done - make sure to leave a comment with your bloglovin link so I can follow you back!

Follow my Tumblr!! :)




3 comments:

  1. You can't go wrong with tartan and knitwear! Good preview list x

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12480331

    ReplyDelete
  2. makes me feel all snuggerly and warm :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! Your site is great :) I really like your style. Check out my site, I think you will enjoy it, would love if you can follow back :)

    xoxo
    Ashley, Arrayofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete