Thursday 21 August 2014

A Summer Wedding

Hey guys, 
I'm back from my Summer escapades and thought I'd kick things back off with a post about what I wore to my brother and his wife's Summer wedding! It was such a beautiful day and I'm glad I get to share it here with you! 


For the wedding (I'm the first on the left if you're new) I wore a coral dress that I actually found in (shock of all shocks) M&S who have MASSIVELY stepped up their game lately! I chose to pair the dress with a statement sparkly necklace and a bejewelled clutch from Anthropologie. To keep it simple I finished my outfit off with a pair of low white heels from Next. I hope you like my outfit! :) These pictures show me and my siblings getting pouty for the camera!




















I kept my makeup simple with NARS sheer glow foundation (perfect for days when you want perfect skin and you know there's going to be a  LOT of photos taken) shimmery eyeshadow and a nice coral lipstick (Costa Chic - MAC)..... This is me and the beautiful 'Mama darling' !


Will wore a rather dashing navy suit (also M&S) and a red tie!




We were pretty excited to find there was a photobooth and got a bit snap happy!!

I made a pinterest board full of ideas for what to wear to a summer wedding as a guest so you can see more here: http://www.pinterest.com/duskw/wedding-guest-outfit-ideas/

Well, that's all for now folks! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, there's a couple of  sunny holiday snaps to come so keep an eye out for those! 

XXXXXX

LOVEEEEE

BTW if you don't already, and you like my blog, PLEASE FOLLOW me VIA BLOGLOVIN' here: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3931762/dusk-darling-style :) :) :)
If you have done - make sure to leave a comment with your bloglovin link so I can follow you back!

Follow my Tumblr!! :)





1 comment: