Wednesday 30 April 2014

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink

Hey Guys,
This is just a quick post I put together in honor of the Mean Girls 10th anniversary today! I thought it might be cute to select all my favourite pieces from the lovely pink things that are available on the highstreet at the moment.. as we all know I have a weakness for pink...and it is a Wednesday...

Sparkly,tacky & matching.. I'm pretty sure this little pink set has already sold out on the Topshop website! But perhaps we can recreate it with other matching pink items in our wardobe?

A beautiful blush pink smock from the lovely people at The White Pepper.. if you don't know this website & you are a pastel lover like me you are missing out big time...I mean I can't afford to buy any of the stuff but it's nice to dream...

River Island makes the pink dress casual by reinventing it in acid wash jersey.. we likey. I am also a fan of these 90's style thin halter straps that are appearing at the moment, but I am unsure how I would tackle them without the use of a better strapless bra tbh..yep..I talked about bras...ON THE INTERNET.

A delicous silky shirt dress from topshop.. I like the idea of wearing this with silver heels and a silver clutch and partying  till the wee hours..or just wearing it to a picnic, which is much more likely in my life ;)

Last of all.. the shoes! The first pair are some espadrilles from Topshop - i really like these, i think they would look supercute (now one word) with plain jeans and a tee in the summertime as a nice POPof colour. Secondly.. the jellies are back, this time is pastel pink..'ooooooh' my 5 year old self stares at them in wonder & amazement! Last of all this adorable pair of kitten heels from New Look which I think would top off my vintage floral co-ord perfectly..hmm...

Well, that's all for now folks! Sorry if you don't like pink!!! 


LOVEEEEEEEEE

BTW if you don't already pleeeeease follow me on bloglovin' http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3931762/dusk-darling-style
If you have done - make sure to leave a comment with your bloglovin link so I can follow you back!



2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I used to call one of my friends JuJu. I loove Pink, I have pink paint to decorate my room, this has definitely inspired me to paint a little today! =) (plus, found some pink girly bird wallpaper, Super Cute!) xxxx

    ReplyDelete