Tuesday 29 April 2014

Little April Favourites

Hey guys!
Today's post is all my favourite things from the month of April! This month has been very Spring-like, it has involved: splatterings of Spring showers & sunshine, blossom falling, sandal shopping, new floral scents, lighter evenings & lots of chocolate eating! 


My random favourite of the month is this book which was a gift from my boyfriend! I am a massive fan of Wes Anderson, I love the style aesthetic and themes of his films, so this book was the perfect choice for me. I highly recommend it, its got some great background stories from the films & some fantastic illustrations. As you may notice I have based the images on a 'Wes Anderson' theme throughout this post, you may also spot some of the adorable illustrations as the backgrounds to some of the following photos!

 My lipstick favourite of the month is 'See Sheer' by MAC. It is a nice peachy red which (as suggested by the name) has a nice sheer tint rather than full colour.. its a perfect lipstick to wear on a warm spring afternoon with a summer dress or a casual outfit :).

My favourite fashion piece of the month is this vintage belt, I bought this a long while ago in a charity shop and I have rekindled my love for it this season! It is reversible so it can be worn as a dove grey belt or a white belt, it also has both gold and silver in the buckle making it my most versatile accessory!

My scent favourite is a more recent purchase but is definitely an instant favourite - The Orla Kiely perfume! I found my bottle in none other than the trusty TK maxx and bought it without even sniffing it! Luckily its lovely, floral and fruity but not too sweet - the perfect spring scent!

I hope you liked this post, as you may be able to tell I am working on my blog presentation a little bit so I hope you like the new style too! How was your April? Have you got any particular recommendations?


LOVEEEEEEEEE

BTW if you don't already pleeeeease follow me on bloglovin' http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3931762/dusk-darling-style
If you have done - make sure to leave a comment with your bloglovin link so I can follow you back!


No comments:

Post a Comment