Wednesday 11 September 2013

Insta - Catch up! Summer 2013

It's over, Summer 2013 is fizzling away with a few extra minutes of darkness lingering in the mornings and the breeze bringing an altogether quite refreshing chill to the air..so we say goodbye to Summer 2013, Nice knowin' ya.

Hard rock calling was amazing , we watched Bruce, drank cider and left a little bit sunburnt but a lot happy :)
(sunglasses - Camden market, cardigan - Primark)


I loved spending days with my lovely girlfriends this summer, dancing at random street parties, drawing huge chalk whales on walls, having entirely pink parties and drinking way too much tequila. 


I said goodbye to my beautiful big sister Aimee as she went off to live in Kenya, it was pretty emosh but it also made the Summer really special as we did lots of lovely things together!

I spent the summer working at tsesay in Chelsea, Kings Road and got some lovely uniform pieces - including this gorge bright orange dress. LOVE.
(dress- tsesay, necklace,sandals and bracelet - Primark, belt -Asos)



I particularly enjoyed spending my days off with the Mr, meandering through our new area -  East London - eating delicious food and buying lovely little things for our new flat!

One of those things was a box of chilli lights. I was a bit too excited about the chilli lights...


I went to a few fairs this summer too :) One of my favourite Summer pastimes, I love me some 
Candy floss!
(top and shorts - h&m, headband - poundland, sunglasses - Camden market, sandals - Primark)

This is a set of pics from the Mr and I's staycation in Dorset! Bliss!:




(dress - miss selfridge, backpack - primark, sunnys - Camden Market)

(fishin' for Mackerel!)


On my Birthday I went for dinner and milkshakes with a few of my favourite people 

More candy floss!
(Shirt,socks and trousers all Primark!) 


Last of all - I GOT A TATTOO!!!!!! do you like it? YAY!
(got my tattoo done at Happy Sailor in Shoreditch :) )


That's all for now folks! What were your favourite Summer moments? Do you have a tattoo?

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


btw if you don't already pleaaaase follow me on bloglovin' http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3931762/dusk-darling-style
If you have done - make sure to leave a comment with your bloglovin link so I can follow you back!


14 comments:

  1. Hey I just nominated you for the Liebster award. Check out my blog to fill it out!! Thanks! LOVE YOUR BLOG it's absolutely gorgeous

    Zorkyto
    elephantswithclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! ♥ that red dress!!

    Thank you for following my blog 'Sjtx', unfortunately I'm not using that one anymore - I've relocated. Will leave the link below xx
    P.s now following your blog on BlogLovin ♥

    Kisses xo, Selorm.
    She Just Talks | sjtx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thanks so much :)

      AH cool I'll follow your new blog - :)

      xxx

      Delete
  3. Hey sweetie just nominated you for the Liebster award! Congrats, go on my blog and see the rules and answer the questions I asked you. I absolutly love your blog, maybe follow me back?

    http://beautyfabb.blogspot.pt/
    xoxo, Daniela!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heya, thats great :) I'll pop over and take a look.

      Thanks so much! followed :)
      xxxxx

      Delete
  4. I lovelovelove that yellow miss selfridge dress you're wearing!

    x Marjaana

    http://oneyearwithmarjaana.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I have nominated you for a liebster award, for more details check out my blog
    www.withinmystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!
    I really like your blog and your posts are very interesting! I have decided to nominate you for the Liebster Award!
    You can find the rules and my questions for you here:
    http://missharibo.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-award.html
    Hope you'll be proud and happy and enjoy this experience!

    missharibo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete