Sunday 3 March 2013

White shirt and a pea coat - ootd

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a bit! New job means less time! Here's an ootd I wore to the Tim Walker exhibition in Somerset House last month! I love teaming this red pea coat with a white collared shirt because it reminds me of Madeleine!




In This Outfit:
Shirt - h&m
Coat - Vintage
Skirt - Spitalfields market
Belt - vintage
Chelsea boots - Asos
Gold chain - vintage
Leather mini backpack - h&m

Hope you like it!

Lots of loveeeeee

Dusk
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

btw if you don't already pleaaaase follow me on bloglovin' http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3931762/dusk-darling-style
If you have done - make sure to leave a comment with your bloglovin link so I can follow you back!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent post and wonderful blog, I really like this type of interesting articles about fashion and casual outfits. Port authority K500

    ReplyDelete