Tuesday 12 March 2013

When the cold winds blow!

Hey guys! So, London is having a very cold moment and although the snow hasn't stayed long this week I thought I'd update my snow day outfit idea, if you are somewhere snowy, this ones for you, if you are in London - fingers crossed we won't need this till Christmas!!!






I wore two thick pairs of leggings with a woolly pair on top, topped with grey woolly socks and wellies! When wearing wellies I always rock them with a nice thick pair of knee high socks, not only because it looks cute, but also because wellies aren't the warmest of shoes! I also wore a shirt with a lace collar which pops out of my coat - it adds a little girlyness and 'put together ness' to the outfit! Next a thick aran knit sweater and top it all off with a cute thick winter coat and you're ready to go!

Makeup wise I like to wear a classic fifties look when it snows.. The red lipstick really pops when everywhere around is white, plus wearing the fifties makeup makes me feel like a 1950's Christmas card! Hahaha, anyway hope you like the outfit.

I'll update with a Spring look book video this weekend!

Looveeeeeeeee
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx


In this outfit:
Leggings - h&m
Socks - Zara
Wellies - outdoor shop
Shirt - h&m
Coat - local boutique
Jumper - Primark
Lipstick - Mac 'Russian Red'

No comments:

Post a Comment