Wednesday 15 August 2012

The Rooftops of London

(click images to see better)

the chimneys on the roof!

my lookbook pic :http://lookbook.nu/look/3885198-The-Rooftops-of-London

full look and a pout.. why not?


This is just an Outfit Of The Day (ootd) post,

I spent the weekend at my brothers flat in East London and it has an amazing roof terrace where I sunbathed all day! I went to a few shops and stuff during the day so I wore this brown maxi but tied it to the side because it was so sunny! I just wore a bandeau as a top which meant no tan lines on my shoulders! I think you can get away with wearing just a bandeau as long as you are wearing something *very* high waisted and it's really hot! haha

anyway hope the sun is shining where you are!

LOVE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In This Outfit:
Brown Jersey Maxi Skirt - River Island
Brown belt - Charity shop
Bandeau - River Island
Sandals - Primark
Sunnys - Topshop
Jewels - Kukke.co.uk



2 comments: