Saturday 12 May 2012

Black Milk

Click  images to see full size - 






Today's outfit features my Black Milk Auroras.. my new favourite item of clothing! Seriously, the colours in these leggings are stunning!

If you don't know who Black Milk are.. get yourself acquainted asap!  :

I just put on a sheer black shirt to show off the leggings.. any patterns or colours would have confused the look too much I think. 

My jewellery matches the colours in my leggings.. Turqouise stones in rings and necklaces are very 'in' right now,I've seen them EVERYWHERE on the highstreet and all over Tumblr.

I actually wore my gold flats with the outfit but the heels add to the look for the lookbook shoot..

Love :)

Dusk
xxxxxxxxxx


IN THIS OUTFIT:
Aurora Leggings - Black Milk
Black Sheer Shirt - Peacocks
Nude Bandeau - New Look
Skull Rings - Topshop
Large turquoise stone ring - h&m
Smaller turquoise ring - Forever 21
Gold collar necklace - River Island
Gold Brogues - Primark
Black Suede Wedges - Boohoo.com


@My FACE
Foundation Classic PRIMER - GOSH
True Match FOUNDATION - In 'Ivory' - L'oreal Paris 
Studio Finish CONCEALER - In 'NW15' - M.A.C
Select Sheer Pressed  POWDER - In 'NW15' - M.A.C
Bronze Glow BRONZER - In 'Sunkissed' - Collection 2000
Hocus Focus flaw softening lotion HIGHLIGHTER- Soap & Glory
Shape & Shade BROW PALETTE- Eylure
Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel EYE LINER - In 'Black' -Maybelline
Serious Volume MASCARA - In 'Black' - GOSH
LIPSTICK - In 'Velvet Pink' Accessorize
EYESHADOW three colour eye palette -In 'smoky eyes' - Barry M

@My NAILS 
GOLD - Nail Effects In '320 FOIL' -Barry M 
TURQUOISE- In '334 TEAL' - Barry M



No comments:

Post a Comment