Sunday 13 May 2012

My lyf..







Bit of a random post today,
Just some pics from when I went out to Tinseltown with the boyf. We had milkshakes and burgers and it was all SO delicious :)

To fit with the Americana theme of the evening I went for cute pastel shades, I chose to wear this vintage pastel sweater I found in a charity shop near where I live.. I think you can find some really on-trend stuff in Charity and vintage shops if you look hard enough! This was a particularly good buy as it hits the pastel trend on the head with being *too* girly.. I stuck on my disco pants and the gold brogues from Primark again.. these Primark shoes have turned out to be a really good buy!

I love popping collars out of sweatshirts.. it just looks so put together and cute! This shirt is really good for  adding a bit of extra texture to an outfit as the collar is lacey!

Love :)

Dusk
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

IN THIS OUTFIT:

sheer lace collar shirt - h&m
Pastel Jumper - Charity Shop
Disco Pants - American Apparel
Gold Brogues - Primark
Black and gold handbag - h&m

@My FACE
Foundation Classic PRIMER - GOSH
True Match FOUNDATION - In 'Ivory' - L'oreal Paris 
Studio Finish CONCEALER - In 'NW15' - M.A.C
Select Sheer Pressed  POWDER - In 'NW15' - M.A.C
Bronze Glow BRONZER - In 'Sunkissed' - Collection 2000
Hocus Focus flaw softening lotion HIGHLIGHTER- Soap & Glory
Shape & Shade BROW PALETTE- Eylure
Serious Volume MASCARA - In 'Black' - GOSH
LIPSTICK - In 'Velvet Pink' Accessorize
EYESHADOW three colour eye palette -In 'Pastels' - Barry M


No comments:

Post a Comment