Friday 11 May 2012

Starting With The Basics!

Click  images to see full size - 











This is my outfit for the day, I wanted to show my new found love for taking simple Jersey basics and making a great on-trend outfit with them. 

I've bought,like, 5 of these simple jersey tops from h&m because they are so perfect to just throw on top of a bandeau with a pencil skirt or denim shorts or disco pants.

To jazz up the outfit I've layered up some on-trend mixed metal jewellery.. tarnished gold is a big fave for me at the moment so I love this spiky Topshop necklace,it reminds me of a caveman's tooth necklace a  bit.. haha.
This necklace also makes ALOT of noise when I move, which can get annoying..but at least you know when I'm coming round the corner haha.

Adding the metallic accessories and rings makes the outfit a bit more 'special' and interesting to look at, good for a warmer day or  a night out (just add Metallic heels!)

hope you like
I'll be back with more soon :)

Dusk
xxxxxx

IN THIS OUTFIT:
White Jersey tank top - h&m £4.99
Black lace bandeau - River Island £10.00
Black Jersey skirt -h&m -£3.99 (bargain!)
gold collar necklace -River Island
mixed metal spiky necklace - Topshop
skull ring,layered mixed metal rings,cross ring - Topshop
turquoise stone and silver ring - Forever 21

@My FACE
Foundation Classic PRIMER - GOSH
True Match FOUNDATION - In 'Ivory' - L'oreal Paris 
Studio Finish CONCEALER - In 'NW15' - M.A.C
Select Sheer Pressed  POWDER - In 'NW15' - M.A.C
Bronze Glow BRONZER - In 'Sunkissed' - Collection 2000
Hocus Focus flaw softening lotion HIGHLIGHTER- Soap & Glory
Shape & Shade BROW PALETTE- Eylure
Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel EYE LINER - In 'Black' -Maybelline
Serious Volume MASCARA - In 'Black' - GOSH
LIPSTICK - In 'Velvet Pink' Accessorize

@My NAILS 
GOLD - Nail Effects In '320 FOIL' -Barry M 
TURQUOISE- In '334 TEAL' - Barry M




2 comments: