Wednesday 16 July 2014

Summer Holiday Wardobe Ideas

 Heyyy guys,
Today's post is a selection of items I have my eye on for my Summer Holiday wardrobe. I am heading off on a camping trip around France with the Mr so the outfits will be mostly based towards sunshine, comfort, outdoor activities, and balmy summer evenings out by the lake....ahhh.. Can you tell I can't wait till my holiday?
Let's get cracking:



My first outfit is what I imagine strolling around a little french town in the sunshine in.. I have been dreaming of this Mod Dolly co-ord ever since I saw it in their Summer lookbook - it's a 60's themed pattern and I am head over heels! The best thing about a printed co-ord is you can put it together and look 'put together' instantly but also you can pair the shorts with a plain white tee or the top with jeans - perfect for a versatile camping wardrobe!!








Next up, this outfit seems perfect for a casual bike ride around town, though perhaps not a mountain biking excursion hah! I love skorts for bike rides, you can look girly but maintain your dignity! The flowy white crop top is a blast from the past, I'm sure I had one just like the in the 90's but I think it makes this look like an outfit Baby from Dirty Dancing would wear for a bike ride.




| BIKINI - TOPSHOP | SUNGLASSES - TOPSHOP |

This outfit is pretty self explanatory, a lovely bikini from topshop.. I prefer the high waisted bikini bottoms as I find them more flattering on the ol' belly, plus anything that reminds me of the 1950's is mighty fine with me! Of course I would top it off with these heart shaped specs!! Why not eh?




Last but not least, an outfit for the chilly evenings by the lake, this jumper is just SCREAMING for me to buy it as I am a huge beyonce fan haha. The Mom shorts & silver birkenstock dupes are a little marmite but I think this outfit is really cute :)

WELL, that's all for now folks, which outfit is your favourite? Where are you off too on holiday this summer?

LOVEEEEE

BTW if you don't already, and you like my blog, PLEASE FOLLOW me VIA BLOGLOVIN' here: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3931762/dusk-darling-style :) :) :)
If you have done - make sure to leave a comment with your bloglovin link so I can follow you back!

Follow my Tumblr!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment