Thursday 6 March 2014

February Favourites

Hey guys,

Today's post is my favourite things from February! I've never done a favourites post before so I thought I'd do one and see how it goes - just to show what things from makeup & fashion to music etc. Hope you like!

Fashion Favs:

I have really been loving this gold chain necklace
     from Forever 21 - it makes an outfit 10x cooler. 

 I've also loved these sunglasses I bought from
 Anthropologie - perfect for the Spring sun!!

Beauty Favs:
Also from Anthopologie is a scent I've been OBSESSED WITH - I bought the coconut milk & mango scented candle from Anthro last Summer absolutely loved the fresh summery scent so you imagine how excited I was when I saw they did a perfume version of it!!! This will be perfect for the summer :)

Aaaand my obsession with orange lips continues this month I'm still obsessed with MAC morange! It's such a nice fresh colour!

I found the Revlon matte balm stains this month and I looooooove them, they are the perfect mix of matte buildable colour and soft creamy  balm - this colour is Audacious, it meets my  orange lipstick needs!


Random Favs:

I have always loved the chai tea latte at starbucks
but now I feel like I am having double the amount to 
make sure I've had my fill before summer arrives haha  

              I mentioned this candle a couple of posts ago 
         -  I got it as a gift and I have loved it so much! It is an Orla Kiely candle and the scent is Primrose & Bergamot ...it's sooo fresh and delicious!

Thats all for now folks! What were some of your favourite things this month?

LOVEEEEEEE


BTW if you don't already pleeeeease follow me on bloglovin' http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3931762/dusk-darling-style
If you have done - make sure to leave a comment with your bloglovin link so I can follow you back!


No comments:

Post a Comment