Friday 8 June 2012

A lovely lemon Jubilee






This is my post from my Jubilee weekend! I had a really great weekend which included two fantastic Jubilee parties.. these outfit shots are from the second party which was a Garden Party! I chose to wear this 50's style lemon dress.. I am obsessed with the collar it's so cute! I don't normally wear yellow but I think that's what made this outfit so special.. this dress really stands out in my wardobe :)

The dress also features hidden pockets which was great cos i could keep my phone on me without it bulging out my pocket or having to hold it in my hand all the time.

I chose to wear a pearl necklace and red lipstick in keeping with the 50's classic theme.I am wearing my Sleek Red lipstick, its a great alternative to the more expensive designer lipsticks. I always use my cheaper ones if I know I'm going to be eating and drinking a lot otherwise it seems such a waste to keep re-applying!! 

Hope you had a great weekend and jubilee if you did celebrate

Love


Dusk 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

IN THIS OUTFIT:
Lemon dress - Miss Selfridge
Pearl necklace - vintage

@MyFace
Foundation Classic PRIMER - GOSH
True Match FOUNDATION - In 'Ivory' - L'oreal Paris 
Studio Finish CONCEALER - In 'NW15' - M.A.C
Select Sheer Pressed  POWDER - In 'NW15' - M.A.C
Bronze Glow BRONZER - In 'Sunkissed' - Collection 2000
Hocus Focus flaw softening lotion HIGHLIGHTER- Soap & Glory
Shape & Shade BROW PALETTE- Eylure
Serious Volume MASCARA - In 'Black' - GOSH
Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel EYE LINER - In 'Black' - Maybelline
Red Lipstick- In 'Vixen' - Sleek


No comments:

Post a Comment