Tuesday 29 May 2012

Sunny trip to China Town



           

      





The weather has been absolutely amazing so my boyfriend and I decided to take the opportunity to have a day out in China town. It was a really great day we bought some cute Chinese loose leaf teacups, some strange flavoured sweets and snacks and I got hello kitty and a cupcake rings!

I bought this maxi dress in forever 21 a few weeks back and I really love it... the chiffon overlay and short underskirt makes it an easier maxi to pull off, normally when I wear a maxi dress I have to wear heels with it because it makes me look even shorter then I already am but I didn't have to with this dress..

There are loads of these kinds of dresses and skirts about at the moment and I think they are really great for a nice daytime outfit as well as an evening outfit! The brown and gold belt matched my sandals and broke up the dress a bit, dressing it down for the day. 



There's also a little pic of the boyfriend as I bought him this cap on the day from Topman and I love it, its got palm trees on and fits into the new faded Hawaiian trend really well. I'm definitely going be stealing it!

(here's a link to the cap online: http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/

Hope it's sunny where you are too!

Dusk 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


IN MY OUTFIT:
Chiffon overlay maxi dress - Forever 21
Brown and gold belt  - River Island
Brown and gold sandals - Primark
Round dark sunglasses - Topshop
Black fold over handbag with gold chain - h&m

IN HIS OUTFIT:
Black plain tee - Uniqlo
Blue and white pinstripe shorts - Hollister 
Stripey socks - Penguin
Brown boat shoes - Topman
Dark Wayfarer style sunglasses - h&m
Cap - Topman



No comments:

Post a Comment