Wednesday 14 May 2014

Chanel Cruise 2015

Hey guys,

As the Chanel Cruise 2015 collection just hit the catwalk and I loved it (obviously..I am, like most others, a loyal Chanel lover.. not owner though haha) I thought I'd just post a few of my favourite looks from the beautiful show, I was most entranced by the colourful prints and the little crescent moon tiaras.....




What a dreamy collection again Mr L, big thumbs up and dreams of tiaras & sequins from me...

Hope you liked this post, What did you think of the new collection?



LOVEEEEEEEEE

BTW if you don't already pleeeeease follow me on bloglovin' http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3931762/dusk-darling-style
If you have done - make sure to leave a comment with your bloglovin link so I can follow you back!







2 comments:

  1. Wow what bold, loud prints! I love the moon tiara too, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Lol, wish I could get away with rocking a moon tiara!
      x

      Delete