Thursday 21 June 2012

Galaxies on a sunny day





This is just showing another ootd, how I style my galaxy leggings, or any patterned trousers for that matter.

I find patterned trousers or leggings are a great way to create a quick outfit, you can just throw them on with a basic top and some jewelry and you look good without really much effort! This outfit was the day I went to collect my work from my uni and it was absolutely boiling outside, I needed something comfy and easy to wear while I lugged my heavy suitcase all over London underground.

sorry this is a bit of a short post, I'll be posting a lot more now I've finished uni and don't have a job!

LOVE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In This Outfit:
Galaxy Leggings - Black Milk
Basic White Jersey tank top - H&M
Black lace bandeau - River Island
Round sunglasses - Topshop
Gold brogues - Primark
Spike necklace - Topshop
all rings mixed topshop and h&m 

@myface
the normal stuff +
dark purple lipstick - In 'Mulberry' - Sleek



No comments:

Post a Comment